Thermostat can control heating/cooling elements to adjust user room temperature, in order to creat a comfortable home. You can set any temperature in which they want. SMART HOME WIFI thermostat can be controlled by Mobile Phone, so user can use phone as a remote controller, to control room heating/cooling anywhere and anytime. Thermostats are designed to on/off control the fans and valves in air conditioner ,applications via comparison of the room temperature and setting temp, as reaching the aim of comfort and saving energy.
A: Two pipe; Control Fan Coil Unit and Two Wired Motorized Valve
M : Two pipe; Control Fan Coil Unit and 0-10V Motorized Valve
E : Four pipe; Control Fan Coil Unit and Two Wired Heat Valve and
Two Wired Cool Valve.
N : Modbus RTU communication B:BACnet communication
W : Wifi connection
W2 : Window
E : External Sensor
1. Powerful functions are available such as Modbus/WIFI etc,.
2. 0.5°C Accuracy keeps temperature within the level you set.
3. Clock memory when power is off.
4. 5+2 six periods programmable maximize comfort and economy.
5. Create thermostat group to centrally control.
6. Integrated with Amazon Echo, Google Home, Tmall Genie, IFTTT.
7. Support Device Sharing to your family or friends.
8. All setting languages synchronize your time zone, address and language
9. No limit to add thermostats in App.
10. Support Smart Scene, Protection Class: IP30.
| Fan Relay Amps Resistance: || 5A; Inductive: 3A || Dispaly Temp. Range: || 5 ~ 99 C） |
| Valve Relay Amps Resistance: || 3A; Inductive: 1A || Ambient Temp.: || 0 ~ 45 C |
| Sensor: || NTC3950, 10K || Storage Temp.: || -5 ~ 45 'C |
| Accuracy: || ±0_5 C || Power Consumption: || |
| Set Temp. Range: || 5 -35 C || Shell Material: || < 1% |
| Certificate || CE, RoHS || Warranty || PC +ABS ( Fireproof) |
| Wire Terminals: || Wire 2 x 1.5 mm2 or 1 x 2.5 mm2 || Installation Box: || 86 * 86mm Square or European 60mm Round Box |
BEFORE WIRING AND INSTALLING...
1. Read these instructions carefully. Failure to follow them could damage the product or cause a hazardous condition.
2. Check the ratings given in the instructions and on the product to make sure the product is suitable for your application.
3. Installer must be a trained, experienced service technician
4. After installation is complete, check out product operation as provided in these instructions.